High Converting Sales Funnel Template To Use In 2019
Drag and Drop Pixel Perfect Sales Funnel Builder (one of the Best in the world)
The ALL-IN-ONE marketing software that helped me to crush it!
Canvas Funnel Builder ( Never seen before)
More Than 20 Other Professional Funnel Marketing Tools and Much More Than Sales Funnel Template…!
Free Exclusive Video Available For A Limited Time Only...!
Private : You Must Register To Watch The Video And See The Training!
During This Free Video, We'll Reveal :
Easily Build Complete and Professional Sales Funnels Templates with the Most Revolutionary Builder in the World: The Canvas Funnel Builder.
I Will Show You How I Work Online With a Powerful Profitable Business Model and a Top Seller Product?
Forget everything you know about the tools used to create funnels templates and examples.
We just made all of those tools obsolete! our Canvas Funnel Builder is the only tool on the planet that allows you to create your sales funnels templates over a blueprint, right while you are creating the funnel template! With the Builderall Canvas Funnel Builder, you have the blueprint builder, the website builder, split tests, popups, checkouts, webinars, email marketing, and CRM, all integrated into one easy-to-use platform.
You Need Much More Than A Sales Funnel Template! To Make Money Online With In 2019!
What are The Best Free Sales Funnel Templates and examples builder Available today ?
We has developed the most complete and easy-to-use digital marketing platform available with a complete sales funnels templates and website builder. Now, you can bring your ideas to life, bring more customers to your doorstep, deliver your message to thousands of people, sell your products, and more.
10 months that I live at the pace of Morocco. To meet its inhabitants in very different cities and neighborhoods ...
In various cities of Morocco And during our interactions, I always had the same beginning of discussion:
" You are on vacation ? "
"No, I live here for a few months. "
"Ah ... Are you a language teacher? You're working for the local call center? "
"No, I have an online business that allows me to work while traveling. "
After two weeks of well-deserved vacation, I propose today to share with you one of my discoveries of the moment: a conversion tunnel that I judge VERY effective, at the limit of the perfect! (Yes, I swear!)
And as I'm nice (yes, that's also true!), I propose to introduce you by making a critical analysis of it.
This will surely surprise you but this conversion tunnel is online on the site ... TIRES! Does not it tell you anything? And know that this is a tire sales site! (he deserved an optimized backlink!)
Now that I made you salivate, let's go to the presentation! TADAM!
The basket summary page
Let's start with the positives of this page:
1. On this page, the header and the footer have been removed to remove exit doors from the user. Instead, the TrustedShop logo has been added to remind (implicitly) the user that he is on a trusted site.
2. The "command" action button is present both above the waterline and on the second screen. Next to these two action buttons has been added the possibility for the user to return to the site continue shopping as a link (which makes it less visible than for an action button that would come into competition with the button "Order").
3. The part that reminds the contents of the user's basket is very well executed. The visual product is quality and the main information needed to reassure the customer one last time about the fact that he chose the right product are present: product name, quantity, unit price, total price but also the delivery time set in a color that makes it visible.
4. Two sentences of reassurance have also been added and prevent the user from asking questions that could distract him: - Choosing your garage to the next step ==> Do not panic Mr. Web user, you choose where to deliver your products! - More than 90% of orders arrive at their destination within the given deadlines ==> And yes, Mr Web user, we keep our delivery times!
5. As for each invoice, it is mandatory to make a full details of the amounts: subtotal, delivery charges and Total. This information usually takes up a lot of space because it is often put on top of another. The site TIRES uses very cleverly the available space due to these columns by adding at the same time commercial arguments (delivery costs offered, rights of retraction ...) and elements of reassurance (list of the means of payment proposed by the site) .
One point of improvement, the discount code
This order summary page could have been perfect if and only if there had not been a little quibble ... The space dedicated to the discount code!
Indeed, this space is far too visible! Highlighting the discount code is an additional way out for the user: "Hey, if I was looking for a discount code on the web".
It would be interesting to replace this space with a simple link "I have a discount code" which, at the click of the user, unfold a dedicated space.
Replacing this space with a simple link has the advantage of making it invisible to users who do not benefit from it, but the rest is visible to those who have one to spend.